In response to the current situation, we want to keep our patients informed as to our current policies and procedures here at Physioworks Physical Therapy.
is now offering telehealth/online visits
for patients. It is an easy and effective way to address questions and concerns regarding your condition and communicate with a Physical Therapist live on video without having to leave your home. All that is needed is a computer, tablet, or phone.
It is covered by most insurance companies and falls under the HIPAA guidelines.
Please contact us
if you would like additional information regarding telehealth visits.
For those who want or need in person treatments
our large clinic (nearly 3,500 SF) combined with our private treatment rooms and our one-on-one model results in a low traffic environment.
We currently have also instituted the following:
1. We are monitoring and implementing all CDC and local health requirements and guidelines.
2. All patients and employees must wear masks while inside Physioworks.
3. Handwashing has always been a high priority and continues to be a high priority.
4. We continue to disinfect and sanitize all surfaces and contact points.
5. Patients must use hand sanitizer upon entering and either wash hands with soap and water or sanitize on the way out.
6. We are spacing patient visits for social distance purposes. 7. We perform daily screening of our employees including temperature and symptom checks.
8. We have posted all signs and symptoms the CDC has outlined that is associated with COVID-19. No patients or employees are permitted to enter if they have these symptoms.
We will continue to take the appropriate preventative measures to mitigate the spread of the virus and stay up to date and informed on the current guidelines for the safety of all patients and staff.