• One on one, with experienced physical therapist for your entire visit (We do not use Assistants/Aides/Techs).
• Private treatment rooms with a large gym space (located on the ground level with ample free parking)
• Combination of manual therapy and active rehab to achieve your desired goals.
• Prescriptions for physical therapy: Although some insurance companies still require a prescription, physical therapy is direct access in California which means you do not need a prescription from a doctor to attend.
• In-network vs. Out-of-network:
We accept all insurance carriers and are in-network with most. There may be a price difference if we are out of network but it is still worth exploring your benefits as sometimes out-of-network coverage may not be vastly different than in-network. If we are out-of-network we highly encourage you to consider the benefits of the one-on-one services we provide at Physioworks when weighing your options. It creates a low-volume environment which means a much more personalized experience for you.
Contact us to have our friendly front office staff verify your benefits for you..
Forms Just download, print, fill out and bring with you to your first visit.